June 14, 2012

And So it Begins

 "Every day may not be good, but there is something good in everyday"-N/A.

 Here's the deal: Life is hard. It always has been and always will be. The only way to reach your full potential is by embracing the challenges that will inevitably come your way. Now there will be rough times of pain and sorrow,  but there will also be incredible moments of joy and peace.

My name is Mandy Kirby and I have bad days. They happen and it's frustrating, but I'm slowly learning that there is always something positive no matter how bad life may seem. When I am willing to search for the positive, things change. I am rejuvenated and excited to be alive! There are so many little  things that refresh my soul. This blog is about my journey to embrace those little things. Feel free to laugh, roll your eyes, and cry along with me. To start out, here's a little story that inspires me to keep working through each day...good and bad.


1 comment:

  1. Oh so wise! I happen to think that you are ABOVE average and have a very special gift! Thank you for sharing it with the world. We NEED what YOU have to teach us! xoxoxo H

    ReplyDelete