I'm not a fan of college. The awkward encounters with the opposite gender (especially in the laundry room). The stinky sink. Spending money. Feeling like an idiot as the only one from my complex riding the shuttle. The overwhelming homework load. The false idea that if I'm not constantly meeting new people, going on dates, or giving out my number to hot guys...there's something wrong with me. Having to say goodbye to my family and friends. Sketchy dishwasher, oven, and fridge. Church at 9:20.
Don't worry -the "I love college" list overpowers the "I'm not a fan of college list". Even though I usually come home past the point of exhaustion. I am content. During the first ten days I didn't think it was possible, but that attitude has changed in the recent ten days. I can honestly say that for right now...it's all good:)
Don't worry -the "I love college" list overpowers the "I'm not a fan of college list". Even though I usually come home past the point of exhaustion. I am content. During the first ten days I didn't think it was possible, but that attitude has changed in the recent ten days. I can honestly say that for right now...it's all good:)
No comments:
Post a Comment