October 1, 2012

PDA

First of all let me very clearly state that I am all for showing affection in public...in a classy way. I love it when couples hold hands or even just connect fingers. A head on the shoulder is sweet as well. When watching a movie feel free to put your arm around her..precious. I'm a cheesy person, I think mushy is great (to a point). I just have a few requests to the students of BYU. Particularly the two couples that have graced me with their presence the past couple of hours.

#1: the couple next to me. As much as I love listening to your sweet nothings, they're supposed to be whispered. I don't care about your personal interest in each other. You're distracting me from my very important homework....

#2: The couple across from me. okay I can somewhat understand the difficulty whispering sweet nothings (some people just have loud voices). BUT If you don't want to hear me puking...I suggest making out a little quieter. That's just gross and no one wants to see or hear it!! A light kiss on the cheek, head, or even lips is better than a full on make-out.

Like I said before-affection in public is great! You're showing the world how much you care about your loved one. To the 'cute' couples around me: please just remember my requests: WHISPER your sweet nothings and please please please DON'T make out in public...especially where people are eating. There are other people in this world who would much rather see you holding hands. Thank you:)

3 comments:

  1. agreed :) i love couples who love each other but have respect for those around them. says a lot about the kind of people they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When Melissa and I pulled into your apartment last week we saw a couple making out in the parking lot!

    ReplyDelete